I want to thank those of you who have been with me in 2009. I’m enjoying my time writing and I love getting in contact with you through email and Twitter. I look forward to getting to know you better in 2010.
I wanted to put up some of the most popular posts on this site this past year. I’m surpised to see what made the tops of the list as some of them were off topic. Please let me know if you have any topic ideas, I want to make this site as useful as I can.
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Handling Finances in Today’s Economy
- Jumpstart your Emergency Fund & Debt Reduction with a Part-time Job
- How to Make a Price Book
- How We Cut Our Car Insurance Bill in Half
- How We Paid Off Our Car Loan
- Customer Service Should Be Important to Banks
- Why We Use Bill Pay Not Automatic Debit
- Fixing your Finances: Get Started on Just One Thing
- Saving Money on Your Groceries
- Saving Money on Health Insurance, Doctors Visits, and Prescription Medicine
- How to Furniture Shop on a Budget
- Joint Banking, Budgets, and Savings
- Start a Side Business While Looking for a Job
- How Much House You Can Afford?
- Fleeting Wants vs Genuine Wants
- Financial Guru Review: Suze Orman
- Roth or Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts
- Financial Guru Review: Dave Ramsey
- Has Our Costco Membership Been Worth It?
- Cash For Clunkers: Car Allowance Rebate System Questions and Answers
- What Do You do If You Need a Payday Loan?
- Deciding on Home Ownership
- Marriage and Money: Joint or Separate Accounts
- Marriage and Money: Financial Game Plan
- 5 Things Your Parents Didn’t Teach You About Money
- House Hunting: Mortgages and Interest Rates
- Find the Best Community Colleges for You
- How Much Life Insurance Should You Have?
- What Comic Book Characters Taught Me About Personal Finance
- Panda Budget (Very) Beta
- Making Student Loan Payments Affordable
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First-Time Homebuyers Extended and Expanded
- Apartment Hunting For Short Term Leases