Photo Credit: TheTruthAbout…
It’s been a rough couple of weeks as the news keeps highlighting how big this financial crisis is now. The news is now focusing on Wachovia and a possible acquisition by Citigroup. I bank with Wachovia so I’ll be on the lookout. I’m not too worried, as the money is with FDIC limites. We’l just wait and see how this goes down.
Want to get some ideas on how to beat this economic mess? Reading (and using) the Top 10 posts can get you started.
Top 10 Personal Finance Posts This Week
- Your lifestyle may hurt your credit score
- 6 ways to get intense about your finances
- Does the economy affect how you save money?
- WaMu Bought By JPMorgan, Don’t Press the Panic Button
- Evaluating Job Offers: How Much Do You Really Get Paid?
- Could Good Come Out of the Economic Crisis?
- Where Do We Go From Here? How About Back To The Basics
- 11 Causes of the Credit Crisis: A Recipe For Disaster
- Best CD (Certificate of Deposit) Rates
- Create your own economic stimulus check
This Writer’s Wallet has a personal take on the economic bailout which I enjoyed reading.
I hpe your weekend goes well and I hope you keep on saving!