Even the best of times, one of the most common questions asked is, “How to make money fast?” While an increase in income can ease the way things work in your personal economy, it won’t necessarily solve all your problems. You will still need a plan for the wise management of your financial resources. Making more money, though, can help you turn things around in some cases, allowing you to pay down debt quicker, build a sizable nest egg, or save up for a family trip.
There are a number of quick ways to make money. There are even ways of making money online, from the comfort of your home. Creativity, planning and hard work can all lead to an increase in income.
How to Make Money Fast (Fast Cash)
Sometimes all you need is a little quick cash. Most the ways to make money quickly won’t actually serve to replace your income, or allow you to make more money to the point where you can quit your day job. However, if you are interested in making more money to pay off debt, or save up for something specific, these ideas can be useful:
- Binary Options- I have seen some people talk about making money with binary options trading, so thought I check it out a little more in depth. As it seemed straightforward I gave it a shot and after my few first trades were losses, things turned around quickly. I usually try to do only 4-5 trades a day. It’s pretty simple and intuitive, you open and account fund it and take a position (either higher or lower), when the option expires and you are in the money the funds added to your account. Just don’t get too carried away and keep emotions out of it, just place a few trades and I suggest you keep it to 5% of your account. Open your account and start small at least$550 or so. [See how I made $1321.5 in one week! See my most recent trading day $346.5 Profit.]
- Surveys. You can get paid for your opinions. Many people wonder how you can make money with survey sites, but it really is simple. You join a one or two good sites and complete surveys as you want, often there are qualifying questions and ones you pass those you can earn anywhere from $2-$15+ for a survey. You can do phone surveys, online surveys and even product testing where you get to keep the product often. It’s free to sign up and only takes a few minutes, why not give it a try.
- Paid Testing: You can be a paid tester. Medical companies, cosmetics developers and others pay testers to try products and treatments. For some studies, you might have to meet certain requirements. Also, if it is a long study, it may take longer for you to get your money. Look for shorter studies. You can search “paid medical studies” and you will see a list of clinics, testing companies and paid focus group opportunities.
- Plasma Donation: Blood plasma is in relatively high demand. One of the great things about plasma donation is that you can go two times in any seven days — so long as you wait at least two days in between. Check with DonatingPlasma.org to find centers near you. Can get between $20 and $35 a pint.
- Bone Marrow Donation: If you have a couple of days, you can go through the process of bone marrow donation. Depending on how much you give, you can sometimes get up to $450 for a donation. It can be painful, however. Be careful to go to a reputable center.
- Sperm Donation: If you are willing to commit to six months, and willing to avoid, um, releasing your sperm except during donation times, you can get up to $40 per donation. This is something only men can do.
- Share Your Talents: Those with skill in music can make money by sharing their abilities. If it is allowed, you can set up to entertain at parks. Many towns have farmers’ markets, and you can ask if you can be put on the entertainment schedule. A restaurant in my town allows musicians to come in and play during dinner two or three nights a week. You can make money on donations from those who appreciate your performance.
- Recycle: Look around your locality to find out whether or not there are recycling facilities. Many towns still have scrap metal recycling facilities that will pay you by the pound if you bring in metal. Additionally, if you live in a state where you pay a deposit for glass bottles, you can return the bottles for the deposit. Gather up bottles that other have thrown out and return them. Just be aware that it is illegal to do this across state lines.
- Odd Jobs: You can usually be paid in cash for odd jobs. If you are knowledgeable about making repairs, yardwork or cleaning homes, you can make some quick cash for such jobs. If you have a truck, you can offer your services hauling away debris.
- Serving and Bartending: When I was a waitress, I always had cash in my pocket. If I wanted extra cash, all I needed to do was pick up an extra shift and collect tips. Serving and bartending are two quick ways to make money. And they are jobs that you can do evenings and weekends.
- Sell Your Stuff: Hold a yard sale, or sell your things online. Go through what you have, and decide what you can part with. Selling it can provide the means of a small amount of immediate money.
- Pawn Your Stuff: If you don’t want to arrange a yard sale, you can pawn your stuff. In some cases, you are getting a loan that you have to pay back if you want your item back. However, if you don’t care about the item, you can simply take the cash and let the pawn shop keep it. Other pawn shops will buy items from you, and then re-sell them at a mark up.
- Store Returns: Did you buy something recently? Take it back. You will get full price if it is unused and unopened, and you have a receipt. Even store credit will help if there is something you actually need to buy at the store.
- Sell Your Unused Gift Cards: If you have unused gift cards, you can put them up for sale on sites like eBay, Plastic Jungle and others. You won’t get the face value of what’s left on your gift card, but if you won’t be using the card, and you need the cash, this could be a way to get the money you want.
- Rent Out Your Driveway: Some people, who live near public transportation or who live near attractions, rent out their driveways — even their yards. Provide parking that is close to a popular location, and do it for less than a commercial lot or parking garage. You can get some quick cash. But you do have to be willing to park a little farther away, or risk having your car blocked into your garage.
- Emergency Assistance: It’s not exactly like getting cash, but it can help. If you are in dire straits, you can check with the local food pantry, or speak with a representative of the clergy at your church. You might find that you can get free groceries, or even assistance paying some bills. This will free up cash for other uses.
Interested in starting a blog and quitting your job? Check out How I Make Money Online and sign up for FREE course.
Sections 1 2