Photo Credit: Kaleid
“What’s in Your Wallet?”
Answer: “Not a Capital One Card”
PT tagged me to share my wallet’s contents and I guess I’ll spill my guts…er…wallet. It’s not exciting, but it’s working for me.
Here’s what I have in center of my wallet:
- Driver’s License (I don’t like the picture, so it’s hidden.)
- ING DIRECT Electric Orange Debit/Credit Card
- Local Credit Union Debit/Credit Card
I have a left section for medical:
- Medical Directive (Easy to find, if I’m unconscious it lists my medical conditions and contact information for my husband.)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Card
I have a right section with one pocket:
- A copy of my Car Insurance information in there.
I currently have $20 in my cash fold and no change. I put change in the jar at the end of the night.
Note: My policy is not to keep my credit card in my wallet unless I’m on a trip. I’ve been known to keep it in there for a few days after a trip because I can be a bit lazy. This little trip has helped my keep my credit card spending to a minimum. I do pay my balance in full each month.
Yeah, I keep my wallet light, but it’s easier for me to spend less using this et-up. I want to thank my friend “Ani” for picking me up this wallet. Interested to find what’s in other people’s wallets? Here’s a few on the web: