Photo Credit: dynamosquito
American financial news this week has been a roller coaster. The market is reacting to the news of the government’s legislative branch couldn’t approve the bailout and it finally passing. People are still debating whether the measures in the bailout will work. The big question for me is how it’ll affect my family and neighborhood.
Wachovia was going to picked up by Citigroup then Wells Fargo, and now Citigroup may fight that. It’s sad that accountability still is elusive in this mess.
I was looking for posts this week that empowered readers with a better idea of their finances. I hope you enjoy this week’s top 10.
Top Personal Finance Posts for This Week
- Combining Finances When Getting Married.
- Limit Spending By Shopping Consciously
- Six Secrets to Saving Money When You Are Young
- How the Federal Government Works
- The FDIC: Your Banking Friend
- Investing for Broke College Students
- Save Money on Medical Expenses
- How To Save Your Home From Foreclosure
- 10 links to walk you through today’s financial crisis
- You Make HOW Much? Getting Paid What You’re Worth
Take care and enjoy your weekend!