on TVTonight we’re watching ABC’s UN-BROKE: What You Need To Know About Money at 9pm.
ABC’s Unbroke will cover financial topics like:
- Will Smith, who gets down to basics with a boardroom full of corporate finance executives.
- Samuel L. Jackson, who appears as a bestselling author of self-help books and who is “Broke as Hell and Not Going to Take it Anymore!”
- The Jonas Brothers, who teach screaming teenage girls the mysteries of the stock market.
- Seth Green, who explains the fundamentals of a smart mortgage from his “crib.”
- Cedric the Entertainer, who talks back to credit cards.
- Christian Slater and Rosario Dawson, who visit an office workplace to explain the importance of investing in a 401(k) retirement plan.
- The E*Trade Babies, who meet Mellody for an online chat from their high chairs.
Tonight as I’m watching UN-BROKE, I’ll be on Twitter chatting with others during a commerical break. If you want to chat with me, just follow my profile. If you want to check on people’s comments, search the hashtag #unbroketv.
Are you curious to learn more about the special? Here are some other sites to check out: