Photo Credit: The Wandering Angel
It’s Monday again and I’m getting ready for work later today.Friday I found out that some people had been asked other employees (including a manager) if they would like to join a business opportunity to earn some extra money on the side. It involves multi-level marketing and putting some money upfront. No one has come to me and I’m not sure that they will.
I decided I wanted to get information from people who personally had experience with that line of business. I know someone who does it and enjoys it as a summer job. If you’ve participated in it, could you please take a brief survey? Click Here to take survey. I want to get a fair and balanced view of what is it is and I want to look at different people’s experiences. Thanks in advance for those that take it.
Before I go to work, I’d like to remind you to check out the Carnival of Personal Finance, hosted by Mrs. Micah. You may want to read some really good posts from there:
- You Need a Budget points out living within your means is a two-part equation.
- The Wisdom Journal shares Bad debt leads to a bad job and a rough life.
Don’t forget to check out the Carnival of Debt Reduction. It’s hosted by SquawkFox today and she has some great articles. I have my article on using my economic stimulus check to pay down debt. I enjoyed reading these posts (no chance yet to them all):
- Financial Zip talks about How to Radically Save Money
- The Digerati Life examines The Pros and Cons of Going Into Foreclosure.
- Debt Smackdown teaches How To Make An Extra $50 Payment On Your Credit Card.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and that their Monday goes well!