Welcome to the Money Saving Madness list! Today I’m going to be listing some ideas (50 to be exact) on how you can start saving money today, as in right NOW!
Some of the ideas in this list we already talked about in detail before so I will be linking to those articles where it applies!
Get a pen and paper out and prepare yourself for some knowledge! I have gathered these tips from my studies and research regarding wise money management and I would love to share them with you.
50 Wise Ways You Can Start Saving Money Today
- Drink more water
- Don’t eat out
- Cook double, than freeze
- Learn how to cut costs on food
- More veggies, less meat.
- Read more books
- Add vinegar to your cleaning arsenal
- Buy in bulk
- Avoid high-street prices
- Invest in money saving products
- Learn how to save money online
- Create and stick to a budget
- Know what you want vs what you need
- Never pay full price
- Remember that impulse buying is the devil!
- Learn how to coupon!
- Create an emergency fund
- Start an inexpensive hobby
- Learn how to adjust
- Keep your money safe!
- Stop paying for a gym
- Cut back on your social life
- Remember that the best things in life are free
- Stop habits that cost you money
- Get around by foot if you can
- Avoid travelling in peak seasons
- Drop cable, seriously!
- Don’t be brand loyal
- Learn to say no when you just can’t afford it
- Set a savings goal
- Take up money saving as a hobby rather than as a “must”
- Encourage your partner to take up money saving as a hobby too
- Shop online for most items, that’s where the biggest deals are!
- Stop the waste of resources like electricity and gas
- Throw away your credit cards
- Don’t get in debt
- Live simply and you’ll be happy
- Stay healthy! Health costs are tough!
- Learn how to increase your monthly income
- Don’t subscribe to nothing you can do without
- Look for cheaper places to live if rent is too big to handle
- Carpool to work, social events, etc…
- Learn basic home maintenance
- Always ask for fees to be waived, it may just work
- You do not need the latest gadget, I know, it’s tough!
- Wait a week before you make a big purchase, see if you REALLY want it
- Do not give up, you’ll learn and improve in time
- Check the tips I receive from friends on Pinterest
- Check out my Money Saving Blog
- Tell me your tips!!
I am going to leave the floor wide open for YOU! Drop me a comment below with your money saving tips!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Till next time…
Hi, I’m Chris Lee. In September 2013 I decided to quit my job to focus on building up my business. Glad to say that till now all is going well and I think I made the right decision but it’s only because I have learned how to properly manage my personal finances.