Today through July 3rd Capital One 360 (formerly ING DIRECT) is having a Financial Independence Day sale.
When you open a 360 Checking account you normally get $50, however from today till July 3rd you will get $100! That’s double the normal bonus. If don’t want to open a checking account you can get $76 with a 360 Savings account!
360 Savings and Checking accounts do not have any monthly fees or minimums, all accounts are free with unlimited transactions and 38,000 fee FREE ATM’s! See our Capital One 360 review for more details.
Here are the details for these two great limited time offers.
Open a fee-free 360 Checking account between July 1st and 3rd (with a deposit of $500 or more) and grab $100.
- This has to be your first 360 Checking account.
- Make a total of 5 purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your 360 Checking Debit Card, make 5 CheckMate deposits or any combination of the two within 45 days
- Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
Earn a $76 bonus when you open a 360 Savings SM account:
- Open a no-fee 360 Savings account between July 1st and 3rd and snag $76.
- This has to be your first 360 Savings account and it needs a $500 minimum deposit.
- The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
- 0.75% variable Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective 6/30/2013.
Open your Capital One 360 CheckingSM/SavingsSM and take advantage of the great offer!
Will you be taking advantage of these offers?