1. Frugal Dad – 62 Frugal Tips to Survive Another Recession – Great topic and well executed, can’t ask for much more then that.
2. Lazy Man and Money – Bit Coins: The Future of Money or the End of the World? – Wonderful and funny look at a topic we’ll likely be reading about a lot more in the future. Beware the Bit Coins–just saying.
3. Million Dollar Journey – What Do You Do At Night? I Try to Make Money – As someone who makes an extra $300-$1,000 a month from freelance writing and whose hobby is making money on the internet (great to have a hobby that makes rather than spends money), I can totally relate to this awesome post by Evan of My Journey to Millions. Keep up the awesome work, sir.
4. Yes, I am Cheap – Do It Yourself Negotiation of Credit Card Debt? This is a topic that should be written about more often, and this post is a great primer.
5. Wealth Informatics – A Peek Into President Obama’s Finances – Man he makes a lot of money from book royalties.