We reviewed Pocketsmith a great new personal finance software focusing on your future rather than the past and as promised here is the Giveaway.
FREE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION TO POCKETSMITH (worth $144 USD)!
How to enter:
Win A Premium Subscription to Pocketsmith!
We will be giving away a Premium Subscription to Pocketsmith to one reader and all you have to do is:
1. Sign up for AT LEAST a FREE account with Pocketsmith hereOnes you have signed up please contact us with your name and the email address you have signed up with and what version!!
2. Subscribe to Financial Highway and get FREE updates! (If you already subscribed no need to do it again)
3. Leave a comment (appropriate one) on posts throughout the Month, the more comments the better your chances.
4. Link to Personal Finance Software: Reviewing Pocketsmith and/or Tweet it.
5. Bonus: Follow us on Twitter and re-tweet our tweets!
Subscribers and Twitter Followers always get bonus entry notifications so we recommend you subscribe and follow us!
DEADLINE: Thursday September 3rd 11.59pm.
Last Giveaway’s Winner
The Winner of our last giveaway Tax-Free Savings Accounts is Ali, CONGRATS ALI!
Weekly Blog Review
Frugal Dad encourages you to create a dream budget
Canadian Capitalist has a great discussion going on possible tax hikes
The Oblivious Investor Shares 8 Lazy ETF Portfolios
Baker @ Man vs. Debt shares top 16 pieces of information ID thieves want.
My Life ROI discusses 5 ways to fund your new business.
Breit Arends @ Wall Street Journal takes a closer look at the September effect.
Rob Carrick @ Global & Mail shares how you can take your next vacation by buying breakfast cereal
Bible Money Matters points out somethings you should consider before getting a debt consolidation loan.