Welcome to this weeks round up! There were tones of great articles online this week, here are a few I think you will enjoy and should read!
Before we get to that remember we are still giving away a great prize!
FREE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION TO POCKETSMITH (worth $144 USD)!
How to enter:
Win A Premium Subscription to Pocketsmith!
We will be giving away a Premium Subscription to Pocketsmith to one reader and all you have to do is:
1. Sign up for AT LEAST a FREE account with Pocketsmith hereOnes you have signed up please contact us with your name and the email address you have signed up with and what version!!
2. Subscribe to Financial Highway and get FREE updates! (If you already subscribed no need to do it again)
3. Leave a comment (appropriate one) on posts throughout the Month, the more comments the better your chances.
4. Link to Personal Finance Software: Reviewing Pocketsmith and/or Tweet it.
5. Bonus: Follow us on Twitter and re-tweet our tweets!
Subscribers and Twitter Followers always get bonus entry notifications so we recommend you subscribe and follow us!
DEADLINE: Thursday September 3rd 11.59pm.
Million Dollar Journey takes a look at the Direxion Triple Leverage ETF’s
Jim @ Bargaineering provides a refreshes four financial rules of thumb
Bible Money Matters features a guest post on five things that do not affect your credit score
Four Pillars on Arguing with results
Canadian Capitalist discusses Why the middle class is feeling squeezed.
The Oblivious Investor provides some tips to avoid investing mistakes
Rob Carrick @ Globe & Mail shares readers money saving tips
My Life ROI provides five tips parents should consider when sending children to college.
Tim Cestnick @ Globe & Mail explains how getting married can affect your taxes a lot more than you think.
Free From Broke believes that Americans will spend less this holiday