The nice thing about the personal finance blogosphere is that you can always find a few people who can tell you how to do something. Today, here are some great advice-laden posts that can really help you out — especially as the holiday shopping season kicks in:
Cyber Monday Shopping Safety Rules
Julia Scott, the Bargain Babe, shows you how to stay safe as you scour the web for deals this Cyber Monday, on Wallet Pop.
How to Protect Yourself from Debit Card Overdrafts
Tisha Tolar at Moolanomy offers an overview of what you can do to protect yourself when it comes to overdrafts with your debit card.
4 Tips to Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
Kevin at Financially Poor knows that identity theft can be something serious. Here are four ways to protect yourself.
How to Save Money
Frugal Zeitgeist jumps right in with some very helpful advice on how you can save money. Quite useful right now, as the holiday season encourages us to spend, spend, spend.
How to Find Your Absolutely, Positively REAL and TRUE FICO Credit Score. Seriously.
Jeff Rose offers a look at what it takes to find your true credit score at Good Financial Cents.
Other Financial Posts
Here are a few more useful and insightful financial posts from around the web:
- Should You Walk Away from Your Mortgage? at Bargaineering.
- 3 Important Financial Lessons That Changed My Life at Bible Money Matters.
- Insider Trading Probe: Misplaced Justice? at Balance Junkie.
- “Index Funds” Doesn’t Mean “Stocks” at Oblivious Investor.
- Where Are You Investing Your Money Right Now? at Out Of Your Rut